Hand-harvested Bobal grapes are collected from our old vines and carefully selected. Our Rosé is a the saignée method and produces a bolder rosé wine. The separated wine is then fermented and matured, leaving behind the clear liquid, known for it distinctive lively pink hue.
100% Bobal variety Hypnotising pale pink tones with purple iridescence, the wine is fruity and rich on the nose, reminiscent of red fruit especially ripe strawberry, characteristic of a grand Bobal rosé. Its aromas give way to a dry and fresh palate, highlighting a fine integration of acidity and a long fruity aftertaste
We are working hard here at Areleskosherwine.com to make sure that you have Great access to Kosher Wine throughout the united kingdom, As we are an e-commerce business, we rely on carriers like UPS and DHL to deliver your wines Safe and sound. At this time (covid 19), they are operating business as normal with minor delays.
We deliver everywhere within the UK mainland Area, however, you must enter your full address, County, and Post Code for us to confirm your carriage. For some locations, for example, Newcastle, the website requires you to also enter Manchester for the County.
Delivery is normally 2 - 4 working days from when the order was placed, Standard Delivery is only £4.95 per order for mainland delivery which covers England, Wales & Scotland.
We do try our best to fulfill orders and dispatch them within two working days under48 hours. If the wine is lost or damaged in transit, please let us know promptly.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY SOON TO COME
1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Areles kosher wine & Spirits.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund where they are perishable (e.g. food, flowers, newspapers, magazines) or where they are intimate or sanitary goods (like underwear), or where they are hazardous materials or flammable liquids or gases.
4. Other types of services cannot be returned for a refund, for example where the service begins as soon as you make the payment (e.g. a downloadable software product) or a gift card or gift wrapping service
5. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 14 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
6. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price and postage and packaging charges if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 14 working days.
7. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
8. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item. To obtain a refund for a non-physical product (like a service) please contact us for further information about how this can be done.
9. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
10. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
11. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
12. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.